Batman Arkham City PS3

Batman Arkham City Edition Playstation 3

Batman Arkham City Edition Playstation 3

The story is solid, the game play controls/mechanics are superb like in Arkham Asylum, and to me the combat engine has improved slightly (more fast paced and easier to seamlessly sting together a combo with gadget variations), and has some unique in game challenges like the VR side missions. Speaking of side missions, I thoroughly enjoyed all the side missions, even the sometimes aggravating Riddler one. There are also plenty of riddles to solve and plenty of Riddler Trophy Challenges to solve. I also loved the cameos in the game . Harley Quinn's Revenge should be played after the main story is completed. I also like the ranked and campaign challenges, which adds something for the more hardcore game rs. Story Plus which is unlocked once you beat the game really puts your skills as Batman to test as this is the hardest difficulty, because at least on Hard you can see when to counter...not on this difficulty. Enemies are smarter and tougher, and obstacles are way harder, but at least you start with all your gadgets and upgrades. If you're a Batman fan, buy this game ! I do recommend playing and beating Arkham Asylum first if you haven't already.

Get your Batman Arkham City Edition Playstation 3 Now!

Comments

  1. My dad refuses to enter in his credit card details so i can get the arkham bundle on the playstation store so is there a way i can just buy the codes at an eb games or something like that like how you got a code for catwomans's DLC with the game. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Video Games let you download your own music right? So what games on PS3 will let you play your own music while playing the game?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got a new PS3 a month back and got MGS4 and i m looking for some great games which are not much costly and with long gameplay hours...i m from bangalore india...please suggest some good places where i can buy games..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a saved game on my Playstation 3 from a normal copy of Batman: Arkham City. If I decide to buy the GOTY edition, will I have to start over or can I simply continue on my saved game?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a saved game on my Playstation 3 from a normal copy of Batman: Arkham City. If I decide to buy the GOTY edition, will I have to start over or can I simply continue on my other game?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like I've been jipped by Gamestop and Sony. On the 6th of this month. I was convinced into buying a PS Plus 3 month membership for only 18 bucks. I was told that I could download Bioshock 2, little big planet 2, and resident evil 5 gold edition for free among others as part of Sony's offerings for that month. Sounded like a hell of a deal so of course I jumped at it. Downloaded little Big Planet 2 the full game np, even saw infamous 2 downloaded the full game np. The problem was when I looked to download resident evil 5 gold edition not only wasn't the full game free like promised it was only a stupid 60 minute trial that took almost 4 hours to download/install. The real kick in the head is that after I played the 60 min trial the ps store says I have to buy the full game for 30 bux! (Sorry but CL has it for 10-15 usually). Im still fairly new to the ps3 but Im pretty sure the demos you download are yours to keep just like Batman arkham city or resident evil 6. I think it's pretty petty that Sony would only offer a 60 min trial for a 5 yr old game instead of it being free as advertised, I mean this lady at Gamestop was clearly looking at the screen and told me that the full game was available for download and FREE. That's the reason why I got PS plus in the first place. Bioshock 2 wasn't even available at all either. I know some ppl are gonna say "Oh this guy shouldn't complain because he got lbp 2 and infamous 2 free" but that's not the point this is ultimate bait and switch and I blame both Gamestop and Sony. What should I do? Any suggestions? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought myself a playstation in october. So far I have God of war 1&2, uncharted 1&2. Bioshock 1&2, Fallout 3, lost planet, borderlands and turok. I like Rpg & fps the most. What games do you recommend for single player campaign? I don't have wifi but i'll probably be getting it in a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment