Different but well done. Accept the changes and it becomes a great game.

Gears War Judgment Xbox 360

Gears War Judgment Xbox 360

In my opinion the game is really nice. The campaign is sweet, fast, like the Declassified missions, to make the game tougher (wind, dust, time limit, specific weapons). The single player is as good as any other Gears of War game . The mission at the bay, reminds me of the WW2 Normandy invasion, it was brutal first to take over and then to defend. All missions are really intense like this one. Some missions will send you waves of enemies (inside the campaign), you have a limited time to prepare the environment like positioning the movable turrets and get you in position. You have the executions and the DBNO (Down But Not Out), usually the AI will run and revive you, but sometimes you will get killed. Maps are really nice!! and there are new weapons that appear for the first time in the Gears of War series.

The campaign has a real boss that gives you a good fight.

The multiplayer is fast paced. It is easier to get kills and do better, the pace is faster. There are 5 maps (with the update), but Epic will provide more soon. I hope Epic adds the removed features, because they are already at the main (single player) game , so it should be easy for them to add. Anyway I believe is worthy and it is extremely fun. I recommend it

UPDATE: Epic published a FREE DLC with more maps and the Execution mode, with DBNO and executions NOW Available. So I am now giving 5 stars.

Get your Gears War Judgment Xbox 360 Now!

Comments

  1. Which system has better games? No bias please. Games can be ones that have been announced or haven't been released yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know some exclusive XBOX 360 games such as Saints Row, Halo 3, Gears Of War but i don't know any more and for PS3 i don't know any but UNCHARTED so if any one knows the exclusive games could you please tell me, or if you know like a website that's helpful is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an 80Gb backwads compatible ps3 with 2 controllers, a mic, and a bunch of games. i have about the same number of freinds onvboth systems. i almost always play onlne. i am thinking of selling my ps3 to get a 250 gb xbox 360 slim. should i go through with this?? why or why not?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I realllly enjoyed gears of war 3, i loved the wall bouncing/gnasher aspect and my best xbox memorys are from that multiplayer. Recently with the new gears of war judgment i domt have nearly as much fun and i get really bored, the multiplayer is not as challenging and a drag. I need a new game that has an amazing multiplayer that my freinds and I can enjoy. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always been a fan of the gears franchise but didnt get the 3rd one. Now the 3rd one is really cheap but judgment just came out so is it worth the $60? All the game reviews say it's good but I see a lot of people saying its terrible so gears 3 or judgment?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment