Spellbinding

wangnan Maya Zuma

wangnan Maya Zuma

Very impressed with this game so far. The controls are MUCH better than I ever could have hoped for, and they finally caved and switched the X and O buttons so that they match every other game in existence as being confirm and cancel respectively.

I can't speak to the storyline yet as I'm only a few hours in, but it seems solid so far although I'm sure there will be a few bumps in the road later on as with all MGS game s.html" target="_blank">game s after the first.

Graphics are outstanding, controls are intuitive for the most part (Stance changing can still be a pain, but improved from MGS3), game play is intense and interesting, cutscenes are exciting, I really have very little to complain about.

As far as complaints, the graphics can tend to break down a little bit in some of the larger environments, and you can see a little bit of texture artifacts in the distant walls and buildings. Nothing huge, but I noticed it.
Also, the enemy AI can be a little sad at times, at least with generic PMC levels on the battlefield zones. I've found that just sniping at guys from a few streets away causes them to panic and take cover or call for backup, but not necessarily attempt to return fire or flank you.

Get your wangnan Maya Zuma Now!

Comments

  1. This is a very challenging game. There are lots of levels and loads of fun. I recommend to anyone who loves games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Playing Zuma on my Kindle Fire is much easier to control than playing the game on my computer with the mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This app is a great twist on the classic Zuma that I used to play on the PC. Amazing handling on the Kindle Fire HD, I have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I played Zuma on my computer and was happy to see it available on the Kindle. I find the game on the Kindle to be every bit as fun and challenging as the full computer version. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who enjoys these types of games.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really enjoying this game. I had playing Zuma previously on my computer so knew how it works. It is very easy to complete each level, speed is an asset.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot stop playing this game. I have played this in other versions where I had to use the mouse, but this is so much better. You can actually touch the area the want the ball to go to.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment