Updated review after playing the Extended Cut version.

Mass Effect 3 Playstation

Mass Effect 3 Playstation

Ok where do I start...
First if you haven't played the first two mass effect game s.html" target="_blank">game s buy them and play them now. This game is almost worthless without them.
You should know that this game is based on two amazing qualities.
1) Story
This trilogy of video game s.html" target="_blank">game s is unlike anything I have ever experienced. You play as Commander John Shepard a space marine who saves the world on occasion. This particular mass effect has an ending that will leave you so shocked that you'll sit through the ten minute credits without even realizing. Mass effect is known for being able to make your own story and make critical decisions that decide the fate of you and those around you.
This game does just that in the best way possible. There are multiple endings each VERY different from each other banking replayability awesome.
2) Gameplay
The third person action in this game is better than any other game I've played ( except assassin's creed 3)
Shooting is awesome, powers are awesome and so is tech.
You're aloud 2 companions at a time and you can give them orders mid battle making firefights real quick and fun.
I do wish there was a stealth aspect to the game but either way you still have much choice in your style of fighting.

Graphics
They met my expectations but didn't pass them.
Heck any ps3 game made in 2012 should be crisp.
Voice acting is GREAT you'll recognize some famous actors like Martin sheen
and the chick from The Matrix.

The BEST game I have ever played...

Get your Mass Effect 3 Playstation Now!

Comments

  1. Hi, I bought Mass Effect 3 used at Gamestop (They were out of new ones) so I don't have an online pass. I heard the Extended Cut DLC was released a little bit ago, but i don't know how to download it. It is not available on the Playstation Store and there is no apparent way to download it in-game. I haven't beaten the game yet, so maybe you have to beat it first? I'm thinking that it might just require an online pass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very looking forward to the trilogy, but what makes mass effect special is the save file that will follow your story in the whole trilogy. Because mass effect makes his debut on playstation, i wanted to know if this feature is going to be implemented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that Mass Effect 3 came out for the Playstation 3 today [Jan. 18th], but I was wondering when it will come out for the Xbox 360? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It isn't anything to do with the discs' of my games but if it's not that, then I have no idea why this could be? For example, games like Skyrim, Far cry 3, Mass Effect 3 and the GTA games all have really bad frame rates (lag all the time and skip frames) whereas games like Journey, Portal 2 and Killzone dont have this problem? Is this the same with anyone else?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started downloading the demo for Mass Effect 3 from the playstation store. Once it reached 23% a message appeared stating an error had occurred during download. Since this, my PS3 no longer reads blu-ray discs and has come up with the 80010514 error code. It is able to play both CD's/DVD's but not games. How can I fix this?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a playstation 2 and 13 games along with 2 memory cards. I want to buy a xbox 360 with mass effect 3 this weekend but i dont know if i should sell all of my ps2 stuff or just wait till the weekend comes to put it towards the portion of the money i pay for the xbox 360. Is there a difference in value?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What time does the Mass Effect 3 beta come out? I'm so excited for it! I'm on the EST timezone btw

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought the Mass Effect Trilogy for Playstation 3 and I finished Mass Effect and went on to Mass Effect 2 but it doesn't ask me if I want to transfer my character from Mass Effect. I don't mean about the facial appearance, I mean the decisions. Like now in Mass Effect it's like i choose Udina for the Council and that I killed the Council, but i choose Anderson and I saved the Council. Is there a special way of transfering? Can you transfer your character at all to Mass Effect 2? Please help.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm planning to buy Mass Effect 3 on Playstation Network. That game requires an Online Pass to play the multiplayer. Will it be included if I buy it on PSN? And, if I were to download it in another playstation as well (If mine were to break), will it still include the online pass?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment