amazing

Rovio Entertainment Ltd Angry Birds

Rovio Entertainment Ltd Angry Birds

This game is loads of fun and very frustrating at the same time if you are trying to get all 3 stars on each level. I have finally completed every level with 3 stars and completed all 22 golden egg levels. I have version 1.5.3. I installed the updated version when I had 1.5.2 and it did not delete my progress.

If you haven't played the game or head about it, it is simple. Pigs stole eggs from birds so now they are angry and trying to get the eggs back. Each level you slingshot your birds to wipe out the piggies. You get several different birds to help including a red bird to knock things over, a blue bird that splits into 3 and breaks glass, a yellow bird that torpedos and breaks wood, a white bird that drops egg bombs, a bomb bird that explodes (good for stones), a giant red bird that breaks a lot of stuff, and a yellow boomerang bird that can go backwards.

Great game . Now that I have completed it, on to Seasons or Rio.

UPDATE: I now have version 1.6.3 which adds level 6 (Mine and Dine) with 45 more boards and some new Golden Eggs. The levels are in a Mine and some of them are very challenging but I managed to get 3 stars in all the levels. Still one of my favorite game s.html" target="_blank">game s on my phone.

Get your Rovio Entertainment Ltd Angry Birds Now!

Comments

  1. Maybe a game or something useful? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. could i have a list of good iphone apps of any kind, free or paid. the longer the better!! i will vote the longest best answer. thx xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment