Another beautiful guidebook from Piggyback!

Assassins Creed III Complete Official

Assassins Creed III Complete Official

Let me start of by saying: I love Piggyback game guides!

They are always extremely thorough in content, detail and strategy and provide many useful tips for players.

As I skimmed through the AC III guide, I found the little "refresher" course at the beginning an excellent source on the storyline up until this point, as it has been quite a while since I've played through all the game s.html" target="_blank">game s , so it was nice to just quick refresh my mind.

I also like that the illustrations are beautiful, bright and clearly demonstrated/shown. I've collected several gaming guides over the years and none of them are as thorough in illustration or strategy as Piggyback guides are! The Assassin's Creed III guide is my fourth from Piggyback and it has proved to be a very helpful tool.

If you are one that typically struggles through game s.html" target="_blank">game s , this guide is for you, as it provides some really useful tips/strategy. Or if you simply collect guides or want it more for the art or what have you, this will be a great add to your collection!

Get your Assassins Creed III Complete Official Now!

Comments

  1. The bit where he runs on to the burning ship

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was meant to get modern warfare 2 4 xmas but that has changed due to my brother owning it, so what game should i get, p.s. i own uncharted 2 and assassins creed 2 so don't suggest them, i was thinking god of war 1 and 2, so please any suggestions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I was wondering what the cost of video games are going to be. Especially Black Ops 2.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment