I love this game

Dragon Ball Z Budokai GameCube

Dragon Ball Z Budokai GameCube



3 of 4 people found the following review helpful

5.0 out of 5 stars

Cool Game, October 4, 2003

By A Customer

Ok I have played the PS2 verion of budokai, the PS2 1 didn't have the shadows or the light effect, the game cube 1 has both of them added on. Also the Gamecube version doesnt have cell shading, but the PS2 game , Budokai 2(coming out in december), has cell shading and it also is still 3D, just 2D fighting style. So I would give this game a 5/5. I do think that they shouldve kept the Budokai 2 game like the 1st was, with out the cell shading(the outlines) The game cube version has improved graphics and everything, a lot better than the PS2 1...So game rs, get ready for the best game to come out.

Get your Dragon Ball Z Budokai GameCube Now!

Comments

  1. I was thinking of getting the game and I want to play 2 player mode with my brother and he isnt good with the wii remote and nunchuck and we have a gamecube remote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realy want to play as Cell in his complete form.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Mario Party 5 for Gamecube and Dragon Ball Z Budokai 2 for PS2 and want to play them badly but they don't want to load. Any tips on how I can get them to work? If not, does anyone know where I can get them resurfaced or something similar?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a gamecube and loved dragon ball z budokai 2. Are there any new dragon ball z games out? because i would love another dragon ball z game. thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment