Jewels Star

iTreeGamer Jewels Star

iTreeGamer Jewels Star

I simply loved this game ! In fact, this whole series of game s.html" target="_blank">game s thus far has been pretty amazing. One was so so, but II, Brotherhood, and Revelations have been awesome! The game play on all 3 of those has been awesome, and anyone that knows me know I enjoy a good open world game . This one has by far been the best...the graphics are better, the game play was improved slightly, and the glitches in the past couple of game s.html" target="_blank">game s were much less in this installment. The character of Ezio, as well, I loved too...he's such a bad@$$! Even in his older humbler years in this game he is still the man! I liked how my copy of Revelations came with a copy of the first Assassin's Creed on it, so it saved me having to buy a copy for my collection, but I own every single Assassin's Creed game on Ps3 in my collection, and there they shall stay. I definitely aim to play these game s.html" target="_blank">game s again one day. If you're an action adventure game r and are a little skeptical, don't be! I was the same, but once I played through II, the rest is history. Do yourself a favor and check out these game s.html" target="_blank">game s !

Get your iTreeGamer Jewels Star Now!

Comments

  1. one of the most addicting games I've ever played! There are endless levels and the bonuses involved allow for more strategic game play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. similiar to other match and explode games, keeps your attention trying to get to the next world. An engrossing play

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a big video game person but I love this game. Fun to play on my kindle Fire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I play this a lot when i play games on my kindle.I like that there is more than one game.I like the classic game best.Ido play the other ones too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loaded the game on my Amazon Kindle before and I deleted it by mistake, I was lost without it, so I had to reload it again because I really enjoy playing it for hours at a time in all the stormy weather the East coast has been receiving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't gotten very far yet but Jewels Star is nice visually and everything seems to be working right. Plus, there are some fun effects to enjoy. A nice, simple puzzle game.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WONDERFUL GAME! I CAN PLAY THIS GAME ALL DAY. IN FACT, I HAVE PLAYED IT. ALL DAY. IT IS VERY RELAXING TO JUST BE ABLE TO PLAY.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this game!!!! It's so addicting it's hard to stop playing. It's pretty simple to use. I do wish the same app that's on the Ipad To be jewled blitz was available for the kindle fire.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jewels is a very fun and challenging game. The different shaped puzzles makes if fun. I would give my friends this game anytime.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment