Not bad

Fupa Games Inc Marble Lines

Fupa Games Inc Marble Lines

I simply loved this game ! In fact, this whole series of game s.html" target="_blank">game s thus far has been pretty amazing. One was so so, but II, Brotherhood, and Revelations have been awesome! The game play on all 3 of those has been awesome, and anyone that knows me know I enjoy a good open world game . This one has by far been the best...the graphics are better, the game play was improved slightly, and the glitches in the past couple of game s.html" target="_blank">game s were much less in this installment. The character of Ezio, as well, I loved too...he's such a bad@$$! Even in his older humbler years in this game he is still the man! I liked how my copy of Revelations came with a copy of the first Assassin's Creed on it, so it saved me having to buy a copy for my collection, but I own every single Assassin's Creed game on Ps3 in my collection, and there they shall stay. I definitely aim to play these game s.html" target="_blank">game s again one day. If you're an action adventure game r and are a little skeptical, don't be! I was the same, but once I played through II, the rest is history. Do yourself a favor and check out these game s.html" target="_blank">game s !

Get your Fupa Games Inc Marble Lines Now!

Comments

  1. This game is so addictive was playing until 2AM before I realized. I recommend this to all. Take paticence though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this game. Its similar to the zuma game and i dont think its available on kindle hd, but this is the next thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to get it for him! He is not much of a game player but he loves this. I find it quite addicting to if the truth be told.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice love it amaizon is a god sent we buy stuff all the time and there pricedf great with everything in stock or we can pre order will continue to buy more and keep up the great prices and keep in stock thanks gene and mary hulsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this game! It is very addicting, and I keep playing againa and again to beat my high score!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this one. It will drive you crazy after a few levels but I love it. Its a little hard for younger kids but the 10 and up I think a good challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was addicted to playing this game on my laptop. I tried several from Google Play that looked similar, but they weren't the same game. This is the real deal! There's a bit of a learning curve with "finger shooting" on my tablet, but I'm happy again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy this app. It just like Zuma just not as good graphics. If you say you don't like it because of the graphics well that's stupid. Its fun anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment