rkglew2012

Wooga GmbH Diamond Dash

Wooga GmbH Diamond Dash



3 of 4 people found the following review helpful

5.0 out of 5 stars

Cool Game, October 4, 2003

By A Customer

Ok I have played the PS2 verion of budokai, the PS2 1 didn't have the shadows or the light effect, the game cube 1 has both of them added on. Also the Gamecube version doesnt have cell shading, but the PS2 game , Budokai 2(coming out in december), has cell shading and it also is still 3D, just 2D fighting style. So I would give this game a 5/5. I do think that they shouldve kept the Budokai 2 game like the 1st was, with out the cell shading(the outlines) The game cube version has improved graphics and everything, a lot better than the PS2 1...So game rs, get ready for the best game to come out.

Get your Wooga GmbH Diamond Dash Now!

Comments

  1. This game works perfectly. It downloaded smoothly and I was able to login to my facebook. There are no problems in the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a very good game, it's FUN:) and it is very challenging, they give a lot of lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really enjoy playing this game. And When i am trying to pass the time this is a good gme for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i luv this game fast paced no glitches like others games or apps I have..I recommend this game for everyone

    ReplyDelete
  5. fast and rapid .... click click click my idea of a pure time spender! All I can say is Facebook connects to this game and that makes it way more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my sister plays this game and i didnt think id like it but now i cant put it down. It's now one of my favorites to play.

    ReplyDelete
  7. no glitches so far. I've been playing the app for a little over a day now. runs smooth on my kindle fire.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my favorite game. Now u need 2 add the other games by Wooga,they have other games that I love,so put the other games on here

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love playing this game it keeps you thinking and moving fast Thanks for bringing to my kindle fire,Keep on bringing goods things Amazon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment