So much awesomeness

God War Ascension Playstation 3

God War Ascension Playstation 3

So much hate for this game because its not better story wise than GOW 3...

Its a Prequal! That being said the story falls short because i wanted to see kratos as the spartan general and the actions that took place leading to his oath breaking. Instead you get two complicated story directions that confused me until the end and nothing more about the primordials. Story gets 8/10

Gameplay is fun but harder than previous GOW game s.html" target="_blank">game s because the combo chaining is very hard if you dont pay attention to how your hitting. Button mashing will get you no where and will frustrate you, only GOW veterans will really enjoy this game . Gamplay 9/10

The game mechanics and reception are totaly changed. No more save points, new home menu and start menu, and a profile auto save mechanic that offers new game plus. Game mechanics 9/10

My Overall review gives it a flat 9.0/10 without online multiplayer and co-op

Ill review multiplayer once I play it.

Get your God War Ascension Playstation 3 Now!

Comments

  1. Okay just want some thoughts from some fellow gamer's, who thinks the original God of War storyline and gameplay is better than God of War Ascension, just my opinion but want to see if people agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I start work again later this month and was just wondering if there are any good games coming soon, I'm already gonna get the new god of war and Im for sure getting The Last of Us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wand to get a gaming console and i m thinking of a ps3 or x360. I cant get a wii u, as it costs arround 600 bucks (ps3 320gb is 340 with 2 gamepads and no games, and xbox 250gb is 300 with 4 random games and 1 gamepad) in my country. What i m interested in the most are exclusives and local (no online, as console wont be connected to the internet) multiplayer. I already have a decent pc so any games that are on pc are not on the exclusive list (alan wake, l4d, etc). What do you suggest me to buy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My birthday is this upcoming March 18. I don't know which of these games I should get. Could you tell me what each game appeals to? Like how Naruto is a fighter so if you like fighters you should get this game. Give me details and such please. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me and my friends are bored of call of duty and grand theft auto. any fun games we can play together?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is god of war ascension the last god of war game? What about uncharted 3 or ratchet and clank? Could you plz give me a list of some playstation franchise games that already ended. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey everyone am a pound Xbox 360 owner, but a lot of games I seem to like on the Playstation now a days. Since Christmas is coming and I got 300 dollars to spend is buying a Playstation a good idea?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me and my friends were talking about how Skyrim should add multiplier, but they probably won't ever. Is there any games on PS3 that is like Skyrim, but has multiplayer?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have 20$. I can get god of war collections, the first two ps2 games for 20$. Prince of Persia collections will definitely last me longer because it has 3 games for 40 dollars. Also the games are a bit longer. Should I save and get prince if Persia collections or god of war collections?

    ReplyDelete
  10. They just blab about COD,Minecraft, or Halo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment